Corona / Covid-19 info
Your health and well-being are our first priority when staying with us.
The recent news reporting has been dominated by the Corona virus and so I would like to personally inform you that we have introduced extended routines for cleaning hotel rooms and common areas.
We are constantly monitoring developments around Covid-19 and we are following closely the guidelines that come from the World Health Organization WHO and the Public Health Authority regarding the spread of the virus. Our main focus is to meet the needs of our guests while doing everything we can to protect you, our employees and our community.
Examples of some measures taken are:
• We have strengthened the procedures for cleaning and cleaning the rooms after each stay. The hotel places extra emphasis on cleaning of frequently used areas such as key cards, computers in public areas, elevator doors and buttons, door handles and door locks, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, TV remote controls and bathroom fixtures.
• The hotel has also increased its focus on cleaning of public areas such as the reception, furniture in the breakfast room and equipment in the gym.
To ensure the health and well-being of our hotel staff, we have implemented the following measures:
• If any employees do not feel well or if a close relative of them does not feel well, we encourage them to stay at home to avoid any spread of infection.
• Make sure that they have good hand hygiene by washing their hands frequently and using hand spirit as often as possible.
• Regular cleaning at their workplace.
• And most importantly, if they feel they have flu-like symptoms, we encourage them to contact the health care system.
If you have an existing booking with us, we look forward to welcoming you and we want you to feel confident that we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the environment in our hotel is healthy and safe.
Your health and well-being are our top priority and we appreciate the confidence we gain when you stay with us.